Overview of Unintended Pregnancies and Status of Contraception in Malaysia
- On average, US Women want to have two children.
- To accomplish that goal, a woman will spend 3 years pregnant, postpartum or attempting to be pregnant,
- And about 30 years trying to avoid an Unintended pregnancy.
- Births resulting from Unintended or closely spaced pregnancies are associated with Adverse maternal and Child health outcomes such as delayed prenatal care, premature birth and negative physical and mental health effects for children.
- For these reasons, reducing the Unntended pregnancy rate is a National Public Health goal.
How many children for Malaysian Mothers? (7)
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.