Overview of Unintended Pregnancies and Status of Contraception in Malaysia
Effectiveness of Contraceptive Methods
- Perfect use vs Typical Use
- Typical use Failure rate is the Recommended Failure rate that is to be Used for counseling women on the effectivesness of different methods.
- Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives and Permanent methods have the highest typical use effectiveness and lowest typical use failure rate
- Typical use Effectiveness or Failure rate are recommended to be used when counselling women about effectiveness of various methods of contraceptives.
- The chart show the Typical use failure rate of each methods.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.