Progesterone Only Method Of Contraception
Progestogen Only Pill (Pop)
Starting The POP
- Take one POP at or around the same time everyday without a pill free period.
- POP can be started day 1 to day 5 of the menstrual period without need of any other added contraceptive method for next 48 hours.
- If started at anytime (pregnancy excluded) additional contraception is advised for the next 48 hours.
- POP can be initiated immediately postpartum.
- POP can be started immediately after a miscarriage .
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.