Progesterone Only Method Of Contraception
- Progesterone -Only Pills, Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Clinical Guidance, March 2015, Updated January 2016
- Trussell James, Contraceptive Failure in the United States, Contraception 2011 May; 83 (5): 397-404
- Best practice in Postpartum family Planning,Best Practice Paper No 1, June 2015, RCOG
- OGSM basic contraception Course 2016
- WHO Medical elilgibilty criteria updates, volume 94, Issue 3, September 2016
- A prospective comparison of bone density in adolescent girls receiving depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (depo provera), levonogesterel (norplant) or oral contraceptive. Cromer BA et al, J Pediatr, 1996, Nov;129 (5): 671-6
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.