Long Acting Reversible (LARCs)
- Trussell J. Contraception; 2011;83:397-404
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception
(NICE Clinical Guideline CG30) , Published October 2005, Last updated, September 2014.
- WHO Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2015
- The American College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Committee Opinion, October 2012
- Gina M. Secura; Jenifer E. Allsworth; Tessa Madden; Jennifer L.Mullersman; Jeffrey F.Peipert; The Contraceptive Choice Project: Reducing Barriers to Long Acting Reversible Contraception; American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,2010 Aug; 203(2)
- Foster DG et al. Am J Public Health. 2009; 99(3):446-451
- American Academy of Paediatrics, Policy Statement on Contraception for Adolescent, 2014
- OGSM Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive Guidelines for Malaysia, 1st Edition, June 2016
- ACOG Practice Bulletin on Long Acting Reversible Contraception, Number 186, November 2017
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.