TARGET AUDIENCE AND GOAL STATEMENT
The Target Audience of this course are Primary Care Doctors, General Practioners, Family Physicians, Obstetricians & Gynaecologists and Trainees in Obsterics and Gynaecology and Family Medicine. Para Medical and Supporting staff including Midwives, Staff Nurses and all involved or interested in the provision of Reproductive Healthcare should also join this course.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have essential knowledge about the core areas of Reproductive Healthcare
- Understand the importance and relevance of Reproductive Healthcare and its central role in Women’s Health.
- Be able to apply important practice points to each of the core areas of reproductive healthcare when dealing with clients
- Be able to search for additional relevant informations in greater depth in each core areas
- Be able to appreciate the importance of a Holistic approach when assisting Women in making Reproductive Decisions and Care required
- Be able to understand how Legislations impact upon Reproductive Care.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMA Online Contraceptive Course and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.